Friday, November 2, 2007

THE BEST Sticker Activity Book for Toddlers EVER!!!


If you have a toddler, this book and other variations of it are an absolute must. This book keeps my 2 1/2 year old busy for 20-30 minute intervals at a time and it is incredibly fun and educational.

There are sections of this book devoted to ABCs -uppercase and lower case, Phonics, Numbers, Counting, Colors, Shapes, Trucks, Animals, and Vocabulary. There are stickers that go along with corresponding workbook-type pages and you sit with your child, peel off the stickers he/she wants and have him/her put it in the right spot. This reinforces so many different important concepts that they need to learn at this age.

The book is so big that it will take your toddler months to actually finish the book, but there are so many different sections that he/she will never be bored. Admittedly, Ricky is devoted to the Trucks section and we always start there but then we do manage to navigate to other sections of the book.

I have seen variations of this book by the same publisher and I am hoping and praying to God that they manage to produce more kinds. This is by far the best activity book I have come across for Ricky. It is engaging and so very educational. I have recommended this book to all my mommy friends. But the funny part is that I have only seen these books sold at Toys R Us. Not sure why.

2 comments:

Bala said...

Where did you buy this book from? My daughter love stickers..

Carrie Ann said...

Sorry for the delayed reply! I bought this book a few years ago at Barnes & Noble but updated editions have been published since. My 2 year old would need this now and on my last few visits to the B&N store, they didn't have them. I would say look online. They were great with my older son! Thanks for your comment!