Saturday, November 3, 2007

An Absolute MUST When Travelling With Your Toddler: Little Sticker Books!!!


When Mark and I were planning our trip to visit my sister in Boston over the summer, I was on a mission to find new and exciting things to occupy Ricky throughout the trip. I am talking about situations when he wants to whine because he is bored. This could be when you are waiting in the security line at the airport, waiting at the gate, waiting to take-off, waiting to de-plane, etc etc. The situations are limitless. I discovered these little sticker books at 2 mom-and-pop book/toy shops in Chicago and they saved my life!

These books are small - about 3 x 5 inches and they fit in your purse or diaper bag very well. They come in multiple themes - as you can see from my picture. Some have a scene where you have to put the stickers (for example, a railroad station where you have to put the boxcars, people, luggage, etc.) and some are just stickers to play with. They only cost me $1 to $1.50 each and they proved to be one of the best inventions (besides the portable DVD player) for travelling with your toddler.

No comments: